Find a Resolution to Your Family Law Matter
Are you going through a tough divorce or are you contemplating divorce?
Are you going through a tough legal ordeal involving a family member? You need all the assistance you can get. If you want to find some emotional, legal and financial relief for your situation, contact Assalone & Associates, LLC. We offer compassionate legal counsel for any and all family law matters in Warwick and throughout Rhode Island. Senior attorney Veronica Assalone has over 20 years experience working with individuals and families for family court matters.
HIRE A LAWYER WHO WILL VIGOROUSLY DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS ALONE.
You are facing one of the most difficult times of your life. You’re probably hesitant to let anyone in to assist you with the process. It is vital that you have a qualified attorney on your side to:
- Explain the law and process in a way you can understand
- Guide you through the legal process and get you the results you need
- Attempt to resolve your legal matters affordably, expeditiously and to your satisfaction
You can count on our legal team to offer personalized assistance for your case. Our attorneys will try and reach an amicable resolution of your issue so you and your family can avoid the courtroom. Contact us today to speak with a divorce attorney in Warwick, Rhode Island about your case. MILITARY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE.
Assalone & Associates is proud to offer assistance with many family law matters, including:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Property division
- Modifications for child support, placement or custody
- Cohabitation Agreements
- LGBT/same-sex marriage and divorce issues
- Common law marriage disputes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Filing and defending against domestic restraining orders
- Out-of-state child relocation
- Emergency petitions
- Emergency orders
- DCYF defense
- Grandparents’ rights
- Juvenile defense
- Enforcing marital settlement agreements or property settlement agreements
- Assistance with the Rhode Island Health Care Continuation Act